HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
We have a simple process that is designed to keep you in the loop about what is going on with your project at all times.
1) Contact Us. We need to know exactly what it is you need to determine if we can properly assist you. It's as simple as sending us an email. Someone will contact you within 24 hours to learn more.
2) Payment. We will not get started on your project until all money has been received. If you need a resume, one of our content experts will call you to get more information and provide an estimate.
2) Documents. We will send you a questionnaire that contains the information that we need to know to complete your project. The more information you can provide the better. For example, if you are getting a resume and you have an older version you can send it with your previous experience that will prevent us from having to start from scratch and save us time and you money. If we are assisting with a press release and you have a website you can refer us to, a brochure about your organization and/or the upcoming event you want to promote, or other information that would be most helpful.
3) First Draft. After receiving all the documents we will get to work completing the first draft. If we have additional questions our experts may email, call or text you. Please inform us which would be the most effective form of communication for you.
4) Feedback. After receiving your feedback, we will make the revisions necessary to make you happy.
5) Completion. Once the project is complete we will send your document to you in Microsoft Word. This will enable you to make changes in the future if you desire.